Thursday, September 25, 2008

Cutting Connection?

2day is edi de 25th of sept.... approximately 18 days to de thing i dun wanna go thru at all......

PMR!!!!

life moves on.... no matter wut.... unless...... TIME STOPS!!!

but, ll tat happen? possibility, erm let's c...., it's lower than -. which directly translates to .... NEVER? yes, i think so.... being realistic...

i hvnt been goin 2 schl yesterday n today.... excuse, no sry. it's supp to b reason, not excuse.... is...

SICK!!!

honestly im sick.... im hving flu, cough n a lil sore throat now.... i jus ate my favourite Pan Mee! but, i cant really taste it.... i wonder if it's bcoz of de noodles itself is tasteless or my taste buds r affected by de sensory cells in my nose since they r covered wif excessive mucus.....

btw, i jus sneezed blood.... theoretically, i shud b goin 2 c de doctor... but, practically, WHO CARES??? it's jus some blood comin out of my nose n it's normal bcoz there's too much heat in my body..... i think.....

aniwei, gettin back to business, i dun supp i ll b bloggin any time soon, not until after PMR.... i dun think i ll comin on9 either..... intensive studyin.....

so, im really sry to any1 hu wans to contact me..... u can call my hp though! :) pls, dun sms..... i wont reply.... bcoz ..... my hp is out of credit.....

n..... to my dear darlings (kzhin, suet, elena, jacq, adrian etc.), im sry.... i guess i wont b replyin ur msgs in de chatbox.... hey, wait a min... u guys ll b studyin too rite.... haha... so i guess my blog ll b dead 4 approximately 23 days.....

so yea.... sayonara every1!!!! :P

No comments: