Friday, October 17, 2008

I'M BACK!!!!

OMG! I CANT BELIEVE IT! IM BLOGGIN AGAIN!!!!

startin from 9.31 am tis morning, i couldnt stop smillin like a stupid idiot.........

but i cant help it! i so darn happy! im so free!!!!

no more studyin for months!

badminton evryday!

drama evryday!

movies evryday!

n my TWILIGHT!!!! muahahahahhaha!!!! im edi at chapter 5 n de title is BLOOD TYPE. hmm.... i wonder wut's gonna happen when Bella n Edward are at Seattle... omg i cant wait to continue! but i promised wern lin tat i ll blog first. hehe.

n now, im gonna get back in touch wif my frens on9! im gonna reply all de msges in de chatbox! im gonna go on9!

but my day wasnt as exciting as audrey's, van's, suet's, jenn's n wenjun's...... they went out.... haizzz...... how i wish i was there......

but nvm ! im gonna continue my twilight!

bella! edward! wait 4 me! here i come! haha.......

No comments: