Monday, September 15, 2008

Dreading The Days Ahead.........

heylo ppl!

upon request by khai zhin, my super good but unexpectedly "polluted" fren, i bloggin this post out of de blue... "hmm...wut shud i blog about???" i was thinkin.... finally, i decided to blog about how am i dreadin my days.....

honestly, I CANT WAIT FOR PMR!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm hopin all my heart tat it's just 2 weeks away and not 4.... i bet u guys readin tis r like thinkin "OMG!!!! THE PAU HAS GONE CRAZY!!! SHE HAS BEEN STUDYIN TOO MUCH!!!!"

frankly speakin, i supp de reason i wan pmr to come so early IS BECAUSE I STUDIED TOO EARLY!!!!

to b honest, i started studyin rite after de hols.... until now, it has been 3 weeks di..... n im edi running out of steam!!!! im so sick of readin de same thing over n over again........ nevertheless, i still force myself to do it.....

be4 studyin, i ll b findin other things to do to keep from studyin.... while im studyin, i ll thinkin of other things. but, my conscience will be like" NG SIEW SANZ!!! U R GONNA DIE IF U DUN GET STRAIGHT A'S!!!" automatically but unwillinly, i ll continue studyin.... after studyin, i ll b so freakin happy 4 a while! then, i ll b depressed again.... bcoz i ll b doin to de same thing tmrw....

so sien lar!!!!!!!!! doin the same thing over n over again EVERYDAY! jus hving de thought tat i ll continue tis 4 de next few weeks makes me wanna drop dead....

OMG!!!! SUM1 SAVE ME!!!! IF NOT, IM SERIOUSLY GONNA GO CUCKOO!!!!

No comments: