Sunday, August 9, 2009

LOVE

Life can be so hard at times...

Whenever you want something to go your way, it simply goes the other way. Whenever you want something in your life, it simply does not come at all. Whenever you want a particular somebody by your side, no matter how you cry and try, the seat next to you is still empty. After taking a break, looking back at your life and start thinking, you begin to whine and complain that you don't have this and you don't have that. Only then, you start to regret.

Whenever something had been going in your way all the time, something had been in you life since you were born and somebody had been there for you now and always..... you have never realised it, you neither cherished nor appreciated anything at all, you never looked up to heaven and say thank you. You did nothing but take things for granted.

And, that's you, reading this right now. Deep down in my heart, I hoped that I was different, I wished that those I loved weren't like me, I prayed that people I knew are not the same....

But, how different are you from me? How different am I from you? How different is she from him? We are wrong. No matter how different we look, sound or behave. We are the same.

Ungrateful. Blind. Unsatisfied. Always. Now and forever.

Just as we are the same like this. We are the same like that.

We humans, are emotional, too emotional actually. We love unconditionally. Once we are in love, it is simply so hard for us to get out of love. It's love, love, love.

A beautiful thing we humans, give out and want in return. Such a powerful and desirable thing that it can change us from being ungrateful, blind and unsatisfied. One in love will tell you that he or she has the best thing in life, is the happiest person alive and is willing to die to a smile.

That's love. I am feeling it right now as I type this. Can you feel it? Don't worry if you can't. It's somewhere around you. It will come to you. You will know it when it's here for, Love is Love.

No comments: