Sunday, August 23, 2009

DA BOMB!

30 HOURS FAMINE 2009 IS DA BOMB!
i had an awesome time there!!! a million thanks to:
the organising committee for the splendid job,
friends i met last year but still remembered our faces (not our age though...): marcus, EV, eugene, selena
group mates: elizabeth and the others
new friends: yeep hwa, zheng zo, pei yoong and wei chee's other friends; alden, mun yew and my sis's other students
for it is you guys who made it awesome for me! :D
and to those who doubted me, here i am!!! BLOGGING! and most importantly, ALIVE! XD
and definitely i cannot leave out, my sister!!! who brought me there and introduced me to this meaningful event.
and of course and undoubtedly, last but not the least..... YES GIRL, IT'S YOU!!!! for sticking with me for 30 hours and sacrificing your dance class... :( therefore, i would like to ask a favour from all to wish her 'good luck' and motivate to keep her spirits high. (actually, there isn't much point of it.... it's WEI CHEE we are talking about :P)
i would blog about the full story once i've gotten pictures from the others! but when you look at the happy faces, you don't need me to tell you that it was a GREAT event. too bad you guys can't join us... come next year!!!
fill you time!
have fun!
and most definitely, save a child....
SEE YOU NEXT YEAR CAMPERS!!!


P.S. A-Mei is FANTASTIC!!!

No comments: