Saturday, November 29, 2008

Wu Jian Hui - Sui Ran Wo Yuan Yi (Although I'm Willing)

to those who has a taste in good songs(or think you do), i recommend you this....

Sui Ran Wo Yuan Yi (Although I'm Willing)

请让我靠近你轻轻对你说
Qing rang wo kao jin ni jing jing dui ni shuo
Please let me go to you and softly talk to you.
别让我每个夜为你受折磨
Bie rang wo mei ge ye wei ni shou zhe mo
Don’t let me be tormented every night because of you.
是多么不容易才默默放手
Shi duo me bu rong yi cai mo mo fang shou
It’s so hard to silently let go!
为了我就当作这次为了我
Wei le wo jiu dang zuo zhe ci wei le wo
Just this time, do this for me.
别让我因为你被回忆折磨
Bie rang wo yin wei ni bei hui yi
Don’t let me be tormented by the memories because of you.
而空气凝结了我们的脸孔
Er kong qi ning jie le wo men de lian kong
The atmosphere freezes our faces.*
我别无选择
Wo bie wu xuan ze
I have no other choice,
就算我们之间有什么问题
Jiu suan wo men zhi jian you shen me wen ti
Since we have so many problems between us.
依然想念着你
Yi ran xiang nian zhe ni
I’m still longing for you,
虽然被放弃
Sui ran bei fang qi
Even though we’ve given up.
虽然我愿意
Sui ran wo yuan yi
Despite it all, I’m still willing.
就算我们之间有什么难题
Jiu suan wo men zhi jian you shen me nan ti
Even though there are such problems between us,
黑夜我还想着你
Hei ye wo hai xiang zhe ni
In the dark nights, I’m still thinking of you.
心碎人孤寂
Xin sui ren gu ji
Heart-broken people are lonely.
虽然我愿意(心还想着你)
Sui ran wo yuan yi (Xin hai xiang zhe ni)
Despite it all, I’m willing. (My heart is still thinking of you.)
再让我靠近你轻轻对你说
Zai rang wo kao jin ni jing jing dui ni shuo
Again, let me come to you and talk softly to you.
当我说我要你从此好好过
Dang wo shuo wo yao ni cong ci hao hao guo
Then, I will say I will want you more and more as time goes by.
是真的否则我怎么肯放手
Shi zhen de fou ze wo zen me ken fang shou
Whether it comes to that or not, I am willing to let go.
为了我就当作这次为了我
Wei le wo jiu dang zuo zhe ci wei le wo
Just this time, do this for me.
赐给我你现在幸福的笑容
Ci gei wo ni xian zai xing fu de xiao rong
Give me your happy smile.
别让恨冻结了我们的脸孔
Bie rang hen dong jie le wo men de lian kong
Don’t let hatred freeze our faces.
请你做选择
Qing ni zuo xuan ze
Please make your decision.

you guys can listen to it here and now. enjoy.... ( the lyrics are very sad and sweet too)

{to jacq n others hu had difficulty reading de previous post, sry bout it... accidentally clicked on webdings n cant seem to change it back... as for de twilight lovers reading tis... im watching it tmrw!!!! whee!!! :P}

No comments: