Friday, November 7, 2008

My Last Day....

despite de title said "My Last Day"..... i'm still alive kay? to post tis entry.... definitely, i was not talkin bout de last day of my life... it's actually my form 3 life... it's seems like just yesterday tat i got splashed on my birthday for de very first time.... which was 20.06.2006... it's simply too memorable to me... probably, one of de things tat i wont forget from de rest of life... N.......on the way, pn. betty's car got wet... haha... :P now, even she left di....haiz... time seriously fly too fast for me... im only startin to grasp it!!! :/ i think im gonna miss my teenage life A LOT!!!

aniwei, i wasnt goin to blog today... i was actually plannin on replyin de msgs in de chatbox only... UNTILLLL, i saw wei chee's msg : update! . Nnnnnn, i recall askin suet to post de pics so i can get them from her blog n post it here. then, wei chee was like "u will meh?" despite de fact tat my latest post was dated 31st n hers was 29th... tsk tsk... aniwei, here i am bloggin!

i think i shud keep it short n sweet... nope, wrong word, short n nice sounds better.... i actually wanted to post all de pics i got from suet's blog... on second thought or mayb second look, i found out tat i was only lookin into de camera for ONLY ONE photo. although there were four of them in total...

no... on third reconsideration, i ll post all of them... haiz.... ok, i guess i shud stop here... bcoz im gonna continue ECLIPSE!!! haha :)





















































No comments: