Sunday, July 19, 2009

Gratitude

Hi!
yeap...my blog have been quite dead.... but, here i am, blogging again! but, this will be short. all of a sudden, i feel sentimental and wanted to just tell everyone that i truly appreciate your presence in my life. you made a difference(a positive one) and i hoped that i did the same to you! :) special thanks to:
my family: mum, dad, big sis, sis n bro!
my friends: primary school friends, close friends, prefects, debaters, interacters and the list goes on...
and, last but not least, people whom i have neglected, left out or hurt throughout this 16 years. i am truly sorry for the mistakes i have made and please forgive me. to those who had been into my life, thanks once more! :P

no! i'm not posting this because i'm dying soon, migrating or whatever. i simple felt the need to be grateful...

No comments: